Friday, June 18, 2010

Last Night in Athens



I was so tired last night that I couldn't blog. We had anamazing evening climbing to the Acropolis and then wandering through the Agora. We walked all over the place, over 8 miles in the evening, and finally stopped at an outdoor restaurant and watched the lights come on at the Parthenon. I wish I could upload a picture.
Today was an easy day as we had laundry to do. So we relaxed, read books, talked with other travelers, and had lunch at a fun little cafe near our apartment. Our friends Rob and Courtney arrived from Houston today and we met up with them for dinner. We had fun showing them around a little. And before we headed in for the night, we picked up my luggage!!! Yeah!!! Looks like everything's in there, although I haven't unpacked it. No point since we leave on our cruise tomorrow.
I'm not sure when we'll be able to blog again. We're headed to Bodrum, Turkey, Dalyan River, Turkey, and then Santorini, Milos, and Hydra.

Hope you are all doing well. Thanks for the comments; we really enjoy hearing from all of you!

No comments: