Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Good News, Bad News

The good news is that Eric's baggage has arrived in Athens, and is on a delivery truck scheduled to get to us this evening. I am very relieved for Eric, as he had nothing with him, and is already feeling gross and miserable today. He's been in the same clothes since early Monday morning. (It's early evening on Wednesday here now).

The bad news is that no one knows where my bag is. Continental says it's in Greece. Greece says it's not. At this point, I think we've contacted everyone we possibly can, and now it's a waiting game.

Thankfully, I have a couple of things with me, but not enough to make it through the trip, and I don't know what I will do about our cruise. European clothes are very very tiny and do not fit me. So a Euro shopping splurge won't even help.

For now, I'm trying to think positively and not get too upset. So for all my traveling friends, and especially Courtney and Rob who are meeting us here in 2 days: BRING A CARRY-ON with the vitals!!!!

1 comment:

Rob said...

Damn the Man!!! Let them have my luggage! When in Europe smell like a European!!!!!