Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Response to Comments

Thank you so much to everyone who has been posting comments to our blog. I see we even have a new friend, Mike. We will be happy to offer you any information or answer any questions you may have, and look forward to hearing about your plans for another European adventure.

Mom and Dad - You guys are great and I love your comments! Mom - we have a place in Rome - we found it right before we left. The place you saw on the R.S. special was already booked. And we've already encountered the gypsies - they are at all of the tourist biggies - Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower, etc. Hope you guys are well. Dad - I'll look for that brick of chocolate. So far stomach has been O.K. I love you guys!

Daniel J. - I can't begin to encourage you enough to travel- you would love some of these places. Work hard and get a good job. Then dream big and go for it! I know you will love it (and we may just tag along!) :-) Hope you are well - miss you!

Grandma - Notre Dame was incredible! I got a book for you.

Julie - We are glad that you made it back safely from London, and we can't wait to hear more about your trip (and see pictures too!) That's funny that you guys also got lost in the Louvre too! I hope summer school is going well and that you are having fun at school.

Ed - Hope you are also enjoying summer school! Thanks for the comments that make us laugh!

Rick - Yes - travel! I can't encourage you enough! (And like I told my brother - we'll tag along with you guys!) :-)

The CounterStrike Guys - Eric took a picture for all of you, of the French soldiers and the big scary guns that they walk around with (he actually thought they were impractical, and that you would all get a laugh.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Fench soldiers don't have to carry practical weapons... it's not like they really use them.... lol :P

Oh, and as for tagging along, I have mentally tagged your comment about going to to Ireland in a few years... You may get company on that one :)

Oh, and Eric... *cough* wuss *cough* sensitive *cough* *cough* ;P

RG

Anonymous said...

Yeah Eric. What the ??!!

Going all French on us now??.. oh we we monsieur... :-)

Anonymous said...

xoxoxo-D