Sunday, March 15, 2009

Eric's Thoughts from London

I am going to keep this post fairly short, but it has been fascinating to be in the country where I spent six and a half years of my childhood. I remember somethings that we are seeing. Others were not even around, and somethings seem like new even though they may not be.

I think the thing that I enjoy, other than being here with my best friend, is being in a walking city again. We are staying in a hotel with many restaurants within just a few blocks. It is nice to be able to walk to dinner and take a leisurely stroll back to the hotel.

I will end with the hope that we are able to adjust to the time change quickly. We took a few naps, and we are hoping that we are able to sleep through the night and wake up at a reasonable time.

Take care everyone who might be reading this. We will try to post some pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds wonderful! Can't wait to see photos... have fun!

Love, MOM