Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Eric's Thoughts from Switzerland (der fünf)


I am not sure if five is the right number, but who is keeping track besides me. Another wonderful day full of unexpected surprises. When Jenny first proposed the idea of going to a cheese factory and a chocolate factory, I wasn't entirely certain what to expect, but I must say it was a lot of fun. I enjoyed them both immensely.


But the highlight of my day today was exploring the medival castle in Gruyeres. When I was a kid living in England, one of the things I clearly remember was exploring the numerous castles that can be found all over Europe. Although I have never been to this particular castle, this brought back feelings of nostalgia for me.


The picture is of me climbing up onto the ramparts of the castle. I will have a separate post with a few other castle pictures.


Hope everyone is doing well. Take care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What great new memories you're building together!

xoxoxoxox MOM