Monday, June 27, 2016

I love Eric (Jenny)

I've had "blogger's block" for this entire trip. Im struggling to find words that adequately capture all that we're experiencing right now. Plus Eric is doing an excellent job of describing our days. However, I couldn't let Eric's last post go unanswered.

Eric, I love you too, with all my heart. I'm so glad we found each other. You are my love and my best friend, and I am so happy sharing life's journey with you. Whether it's something silly like jumping over waves in the ocean, or teaching or traveling, my days are more fulfilling with you by my side.

To our family and friends, thank you for all of your support over the years, especially when I made the very hard decision to move to Texas. There's not a day that goes by that I don't miss my California family and friends. To our Texas friends, thank you for helping me make the adjustment and for helping us create a happy life together.

Wishing everyone a lifetime of happiness, laughter, and love, with some travel and adventure sprinkled in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best wishes for a Happy Anniversary and another great year. I can't believe a year has past since we celebrated the 10th and now it is 11. Love, Mom/Fran

Anonymous said...

I assumed you are in Phuket for your Anniversary relaxing on the Beach...really enjoying your Blog. Love, MOM / Fran