Friday, June 1, 2007

Eric's Thoughts


No this is not the usual ramblings of my crazy mind, but rather the thoughts concerned with our most recent adventures.

I came to Paris when I was just a lad, but I do have some clear memories of some of the places I am seeing, but nothing seems to compare to seeing the sights as an adult. Paris is an amazing city. Having traveled to many cities in my life this is high praise for me, but there is something so incredible about walking through a city and being impressed around every corner. There is either an interesting building, fountain, statue, cafe, or monument wherever the eye wanders. While all cities seem to have points of interest, this city has them in abundance.

Well, that is all for now. I hope all of you who are reading this are doing well.
Oh, I almost forgot the coolest thing about Paris. I get to kiss my wife in a variety of romantic settings.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, now you are a chap and not a lad and the real memory comes with, "Let's go shopping...."

Is it more exciting to do that in Paris or have you yet to come down to that pleasure? ;-)

Glad you guys get to do this, big adventures - did you take extra memory chips for the digi-cam or are you dumping pics every night back to Costco?

xoxox-D

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic experience... to appreciate and marvel at the sights at the turn of every corner!

Photos... we want photos!

LOVE, MOM

Anonymous said...

your trip so far sounds great. have you visited notredame? enjoy every moment of your stay. love, grandma.

Anonymous said...

Like the kids would say, "get a room" oh, you already have one, eh?

I take it that is the infamous "french kiss" we hear so much about...