Monday, June 13, 2016

Kowloon (Eric)

This will have to be short entry as we are getting ready to start our day.

After Big Buddha, we decided to do the night tour of Kowloon. If you have never been here, it is absolutely crazy. No city I have ever been to quite compares. Central Hong Kong reminded me of parts of New York and Tokyo, but Kowloon is an entire region with over two million people that reminds me of Times Square on anabolic steroids. It is filled with brilliantly lit skyscrapers (Hong Kong has two times more than any other city in the world - New York being second), shops (more hell), and restaurants (every cuisine in the world seems to be represented here).

Anyway, I have to cut this short. Time for pictures.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So happy you went to Kowloon -- George & I loved it. So much energy. Mom / Fran