Friday, June 24, 2016

Greetings from Paradise (Eric)

I am writing this lounging in a deck chair on our balcony at The Surin Hotel in Phuket, so I don't think you will blame me if I keep this short, but I am going to try to catch up to the present while enjoying the amazing view and the sound of crashing waves.

I think I will start in the present because this place is spectacular. Jenny found an amazing hotel tucked away on a semi-private beach. Our room is a beach suite built into the jungle. The above view is what I am seeing from our balcony. It is surreal.

The hotel itself seems to pride itself on spoiling its guests with free dinners, massages, and other activities. I think I could get used to this. It will be hard to leave. Anyway, I am going to finish this post with a few more pictures, and then post about our other adventures to try to keep the blog current. Enjoy!
That's me going for a swim
The view
Greetings from paradise 
Our bathtub area (the whole suite is huge)

No comments: