Sunday, June 1, 2008

Day 2: More adventures






















The computer we are using is very slow. So I am going to keep the journal entries short, and add more details when we get home. We rented a jeep today and drove around the island, as well as found one of the best snorkelling spots in the world. Yes, I can make this claim since I have snorkelled in a few other places. This, by far, was my favorite! I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. In the evening, we wandered around town and then drove down this very sketchy dark highway to get to the other side of the island. The first thing my brother said when I told him we were going to Cozumel was, "Why? Haven't you seen the movie 'Touristas'?" and that's all I kept thinking about while we were on this road. But it was part of the adventure, and probably doesn't make sense without going into the whole story, which I will have to do later. All in all, we are having a great time and we hope all of you are also doing well.

Eric's Thoughts - I am having a wonderful time! The snorkeling was awesome. We had a torrential downpour today, but even that was kind of fun to see. I highly recommend this island for a fun place to relax. Take care everyone.












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course, you would mention 'Touristas' - cha cha cha cha kil kil kil cha cha cha cha kil kil kil :-)

xoxoxo-D

Anonymous said...

Eric, you'll be happy to know that I posted a photoshopped snorkel pic of you on the picture thread at uB :-)

xoxoxo-D